I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our community. Several months ago, we received a solicitation from E-Time System to let them be our electronic bill processor for a substantially lower rate, and promised better customer satisfaction and service.
We implemented their program, and soon thereafter we started having problems with payments being posted. Our reports were screwy, the girl who ran our office, found another job, and left things in quite a mess.
When we started going over the accounts, we discovered that there was money missing, our first inclination was that the girl who worked for us stole money. But after looking at the evidence, we found that E-Time System was duplicating serial numbers, incorrectly adding payments up, and withdrawing too much money from our account. They had set up a password on our computer so they could access it at any time.
We immediately cut them off and refused to fund them any more. As a rebuttal to us cutting them off- THEY BACKED OUT OF CUSTOMER PAYMENTS!! tried to extort more money from us, and threatened that if we didn't send them more money, they would cancel customer payments, and laughingly said, "You might as well shut the doors, people are going to come into the office and they are going to be so mad". He even called the current subleasor of our business and told her she better not take the store.
People have been coming into our office with paid receipts from E-Time System, but their money had been backed off, CEO Gil Bareski had taken his RPPS MasterCard terminal and starting voiding customer payments in an attempt to shut The Payment Center down.
I don't know how many people have been hurt by this. But no matter what kind of dispute someone has with another business, you never hurt the consumer. This man has not one professional bone in his body, and I would like to warn BOTH businesses and the general public about this company.
They also own OmniComp, and PrePaid Star is one of their other lines.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- E Time System
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "If any one in the greater Philadelphia area or on the net has been contacted by Gil Barzeski or E Time System , take your ..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "* VERY BAD EXPERIENCE @ Fasion MIA * I made a substantial order over 45 days ago. Part of the items arrived (one was stained), but at present there are lost and/or..."
- "1.they sold one same parking spot twice, to lure me in and paid more! but was occupied by another earlier moved in co-owner. I was told by the same sales..."
- "me too i was scammed by esther ballas by using Jewish mysticism and kaballa i was scammed for over 20000$ by her thru her psychic and medium scam gave me..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."