I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our community. Several months ago, we received a solicitation from E-Time System to let them be our electronic bill processor for a substantially lower rate, and promised better customer satisfaction and service.
We implemented their program, and soon thereafter we started having problems with payments being posted. Our reports were screwy, the girl who ran our office, found another job, and left things in quite a mess.
When we started going over the accounts, we discovered that there was money missing, our first inclination was that the girl who worked for us stole money. But after looking at the evidence, we found that E-Time System was duplicating serial numbers, incorrectly adding payments up, and withdrawing too much money from our account. They had set up a password on our computer so they could access it at any time.
We immediately cut them off and refused to fund them any more. As a rebuttal to us cutting them off- THEY BACKED OUT OF CUSTOMER PAYMENTS!! tried to extort more money from us, and threatened that if we didn't send them more money, they would cancel customer payments, and laughingly said, "You might as well shut the doors, people are going to come into the office and they are going to be so mad". He even called the current subleasor of our business and told her she better not take the store.
People have been coming into our office with paid receipts from E-Time System, but their money had been backed off, CEO Gil Bareski had taken his RPPS MasterCard terminal and starting voiding customer payments in an attempt to shut The Payment Center down.
I don't know how many people have been hurt by this. But no matter what kind of dispute someone has with another business, you never hurt the consumer. This man has not one professional bone in his body, and I would like to warn BOTH businesses and the general public about this company.
They also own OmniComp, and PrePaid Star is one of their other lines.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- E Time System
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Again just a few seconds in wartank chat and i found pe.dophilia AND racism both of which violate terms of service but noone has been banned. Ill attatch screenshots...."
- "Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago. We only use it a total of a month a year. And it is falling apart . Rooms to..."
- "Was looking for an article at The source on there web site at http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=1219605 And saw that there was two articles of this in there store and I made a..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."