I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our community. Several months ago, we received a solicitation from E-Time System to let them be our electronic bill processor for a substantially lower rate, and promised better customer satisfaction and service.
We implemented their program, and soon thereafter we started having problems with payments being posted. Our reports were screwy, the girl who ran our office, found another job, and left things in quite a mess.
When we started going over the accounts, we discovered that there was money missing, our first inclination was that the girl who worked for us stole money. But after looking at the evidence, we found that E-Time System was duplicating serial numbers, incorrectly adding payments up, and withdrawing too much money from our account. They had set up a password on our computer so they could access it at any time.
We immediately cut them off and refused to fund them any more. As a rebuttal to us cutting them off- THEY BACKED OUT OF CUSTOMER PAYMENTS!! tried to extort more money from us, and threatened that if we didn't send them more money, they would cancel customer payments, and laughingly said, "You might as well shut the doors, people are going to come into the office and they are going to be so mad". He even called the current subleasor of our business and told her she better not take the store.
People have been coming into our office with paid receipts from E-Time System, but their money had been backed off, CEO Gil Bareski had taken his RPPS MasterCard terminal and starting voiding customer payments in an attempt to shut The Payment Center down.
I don't know how many people have been hurt by this. But no matter what kind of dispute someone has with another business, you never hurt the consumer. This man has not one professional bone in his body, and I would like to warn BOTH businesses and the general public about this company.
They also own OmniComp, and PrePaid Star is one of their other lines.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- E Time System
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "there about more than 1000s of videos posted here and there on about different strategies that show promising wins and less losses , martingale , and other *** for this..."
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc. It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet. Brian Sax can..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Thursday i bought an external hard drive with the store's recomanded HDD and external case witch didn't work. I brought it back, they made me wait 1 hour, and then..."
- "Again just a few seconds in wartank chat and i found pe.dophilia AND racism both of which violate terms of service but noone has been banned. Ill attatch screenshots...."
- "OMG!! I just realize the similarities between the names Bryant Pompey The senior sales rep is the same person scaming people specially tourists they target on the streets of Nassau Bahamas (bracelet..."